Ellen I. Blank is special counsel to Stern Tannenbaum & Bell LLP. Ms. Blank represents clients in all aspects of real estate law, including purchases and sales, leasing and mortgage financing. Ms. Blank has extensive experience representing institutional lenders, borrowers, and real estate developers.
While in law school Ms. Blank served as a judicial intern for the Honorable George C. Pratt for the Eastern District of New York.
- Representation of a real estate fund in the sale of residential apartment complexes in Chamblee and Marietta, Georgia.
- Representation of a real estate fund in the purchase and financing of apartment complexes in Orlando, Florida and Reno, Nevada.
- Representation of a New York life insurance company in the provision of a $95 million leasehold mortgage.
- Representation of various institutional lenders on numerous construction and permanent loans.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in numerous lease transactions.
- New York
- New Jersey
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1986
Comments Editor, Brooklyn Law Review
- New York University, M.S.W., 1977
- State University of New York, Binghamton, B.S., 1975
- Stern Tannenbaum & Bell LLP, New York, New York
- Of Counsel, 2007-present
- Gibbons, P.C., Newark, New Jersey
- Associate, 1989-1993
- Shea & Gould, New York, New York
- Associate, 1986-1989