Jessica Eyland is Special Counsel to Stern Tannenbaum & Bell LLP practicing in the area of litigation.
Ms. Eyland’s professional focus is on real estate litigation, commercial disputes, professional malpractice and product liability litigation.
- Representation of a national specialty finance company in a claim against it for allegedly failing to finance a motion picture project.
- Representation of a major real estate owner in a litigation concerning the exercise of an option to renew a valuable master lease.
- Representation of a dissolved international law firm in a breach of professional and fiduciary duties action.
- Representation of a major real estate owner concerning issues of trespass and tortious interference with business relations.
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1995
- Queens College, B.A., 1992 (cum laude)
- Marulli & Associates
- Associate, 1997-2002
- Santangelo, Benvenuto & Slattery
- Associate, 1996-1997